||Dear Colleagues and Friends,
It is a great privilege to host the XXIV Biennial
Symposium of the International Evoked Response
Audiometry Study Group (IERASG) which will be held on
May 10 – 14, 2015 in Busan, Korea.
Professionals in the fields of audiology,
electrophysiology of hearing, and hearing technology from
all over the world will present their cutting edge research.
There will be insightful lectures by prestigious invited
speakers and opportunities to network with colleagues
regarding the future of our field.
Busan is a port city located in the southern part of
Korea with many beaches and a variety of exotic sightseeing.
Our symposium will be held at Haeundae beach which is the
most famous and beautiful beach in Korea. We will also have
an outing to the nearby ancient capital of Gyeongju with its
rich heritage and cultural treasures. We are sure these will
help you relax and create some great memories with
colleagues while you are here.
On behalf of the IERASG Organizing Committee, I am
pleased to invite you to participate in this wonderful
meeting. With your great enthusiasm and contributions, we
are confident that this meeting will be very productive,
beneficial and enjoyable for you.
We look forward to seeing you in Busan at IERASG 2015!
Lee-Suk Kim, M.D., Ph.D.
Chair of the Organizing Committee,
- Abstract Submission and Registration Open :
November 1, 2014
- Abstract Submission Deadline :
January 15, 2015
- Early Registration Deadline :
January 15, 2015
- Oral and Poster Presentations
- Auditory Brainstem Responses
- Auditory Middle and Long Latency Responses
- Auditory Cognitive and Event-Related Potentials
- Auditory Steady State Responses
- Electric Evoked Responses
- Otoacoustic Emissions
- Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potentials
- Other Issues
- Hallowell Davis Lecture
- Prof. Terence Picton (Professor Emeritus,
University of Toronto)
- Keynote Lectures
- Prof. Carolyn Brown (University of Iowa)
- Prof. Kelly Tremblay (University of Washington)
- Guest Lectures
- Prof. Roger Thornton (Professor Emeritus, Royal
South Hants Hospital)
- Prof. Manuel Don (Former Head of the
Electrophysiology Laboratory, House Research
- Round Table
- Clinical Applications of the ASSR: Novel Stimuli
and Signal Processing Strategies
(Prof. Robert F. Burkard, University of Buffalo)
- Pre-symposium Workshops (May 10, 2015)
- Advanced AEP Analysis (Prof. Andrew
Dimitrijevic, University of Cincinnati)
- Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potentials (Dr.
Eleftherios S. Papathanasiou, The Cyprus Institute
of Neurology & Genetics)
- IERASG 2015 Symposium Website:
www.ierasg2015.org (Open on Oct 2014)
IERASG 2015 E-Newsletter